Due to COVID-19, we are limiting group events to our smallest group package until further notice.
Looking for something different?
Is your group or organization at a loss for it’s next activity? Climbing is an exciting and challenging activity for any group. Perfect for schools, church youth groups, scouts, families and friends. At Kendall Cliffs, your group will experience rock climbing in a controlled environment.
Your group event will include:
- Two hours of climbing
- All equipment needed to climb
- Expert instruction
- Use of one of our private balconies. Non-participating members may watch the group from the balcony. The balconies are also the perfect place to snack and maybe even cut a birthday cake!
- All participants must have a signed waiver. Under 18? A parent or guardian must sign your waiver!
|Up to 7||1||$150 + tax||50%|
|8 to 15||2||$285 + tax||50%|
|16 – 25||3||$450 + tax||50%|
|26 – 35||4||$595 + tax||50%|
|36 and up||Call or email for more information|
- Additional belayers are available at $25 per hour, per belayer
- Events are available outside normal hours at an additional $35.00 per hour.
- Events outside of normal hours must be booked over the phone or email.
- We will try to accommodate events outside of our normal hours, but this is always subject to staff availability. The more notice we have in advance, the more likely we will be able to accommodate you.
- Outside of hours charge will be waived for groups of 16 or more.
Please arrive 15-minutes prior to your scheduled start time in order to process waivers and to obtain your rental gear. Failure to do so may result in less time for climbing.