Please note: A deposit for all group reservations must be paid at the time the reservation is made. No refunds for missed or canceled groups. You may reschedule one time if you cancel at least 48 hours before your group was originally scheduled.
Looking for something different?
Is your group or organization at a loss for it’s next activity? At Kendall Cliffs, your group will experience rock climbing in a safe environment. Climbing is an exciting and challenging activity for any group. Perfect for schools, church youth groups, scouts, families and friends.
Your group event will include:
- Two hours of climbing
- All equipment needed to climb
- Expert instruction
- Use of our private balconies. Non-participating members may watch the group and it’s the perfect place to snack and maybe even cut a birthday cake!
- All participants must have a signed waiver. Under 18? A parent or guardian must sign your waiver!
|1 to 7||1a||$130 + tax||In Full|
|8 to 15||1a 1s||$200 + tax||$100|
|16 – 25||2a 1s||$350 + tax||$175|
|26 – 35||2a 2s||$500 + tax||$250|
|36 and up||Call or email for more information|
- 1a Belayer
- 1 staff person operating 2 Auto Belay lanes (approx. 8 routes)
- 2a Belayers
- 2 staff persons operating 4 Auto Belay lanes (approx. 16 routes)
- 1s Belayer
- 1 staff person belaying on any route
- 2s Belayers
- 2 staff persons belaying on any route
- Groups of 30 or over may request a second balcony
- Groups of 40 or more automatically receive a 2nd balcony
- Additional belayers are available at $15 per hour each
- Early opening available at an additional $25.00/hr.
- Groups that are able to provide their own Kendall Cliffs certified belayers are eligible for three hours of climbing
Two-week advance reservation and non-refundable deposit required.
Please arrive 15-minutes prior to your scheduled start time in order to process waivers and to obtain your rental gear. Failure to do so may result in less time for climbing.
Due to the large number of reservations taken, reservations must be made by phone only, no email reservations can be accepted.
For more information, or, to make a reservation, please call 330-655-5489.
- Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced roc...
- Rock climbing is one of the best ways to have f...
- Out of all the different types of rock climbing...